Are you a trustworthy independent trader operating in Cambridge with loyal customers? If so we’d love to hear from you. To be sure that you meet the scuseme trader standards of customer satisfaction we ask that you provide up-to-date and independent testimonials.
1. Online enquiry delivered to you
We send you every enquiry that comes under your category.
2. You decide which jobs interest you
We then share your contact details, profile and recommendations with the customer.
3. Customer chooses – hopefully you!
They’ll contact you directly and you can arrange to meet, quote or start work.
Local Customers. Stronger Community. Future Opportunities.
Get in touch today to get started
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can a trader join your website?
You submit an application to join by registering on the website. Once registered your application is carefully considered to make sure you meets the scuseme traders standard of customer satisfaction. Upon acceptance we ask you to provide up-to-date and independent testimonials, which we check at random.
2. Is there a charge to join as a trader?
Charges vary according to the service you provide. Contact 01223 520373 for details.
3. What if I have more than one trade?
You can register many trades provided they are independent, operate in the Cambridge area and meet the scuseme traders standard of customer satisfaction.
4. How does scuseme promote the services of its traders?
We promote different business categories using a range of marketing and PR strategies, including leaflets, social media, blogs, newsletters and advertising. scuseme does not promote individual companies.
5. Can customers see my profile?
Customers see your profile every time we recommend you for a particular job.
6. How do I change or edit my details?
We fully manage your profile for you – one less thing to worry about.
7. What happens if I recommend a friend to join scuseme
We appreciate all recommendations and are eternally grateful. One day we may offer rewards, but are not able to do so yet.
8. How does the scuseme review and ratings feedback system work?
Once your service has been used by a customer they are encouraged to leave a review and rate your service. This is then added to your profile.
9. What happens if I get a bad review?
We will contact both parties to make sure the context is fully explored and will not post negative reviews if we feel they are unjustified.
10. How do I receive enquiries?
We will contact you by phone, text or email, whichever is your preference.
11. Can anybody see my profile?
scuseme is not a noticeboard directory of services so the only people who can see your profile are customers making an enquiry about your trade.