A source of light and a focal point; windows are the eyes of your home.
Windows invite the brightness back into your home and sparkling clean windows will transform your rooms making them light, bright and good for the soul.
Here are some tips from our professionals to help you.
- Large dry brush or broom
- Home made cleaning solution (two tablespoons vinegar to a bucket of warm water)
- Brown paper or newspaper
- Chamois or microfiber cloth
- Dry lint free cloth or drying pad
Now you can get started:
- Remove build up of dust & cobwebs using the brush
- Wash your window with a sponge using your own cleaning solution
- Wipe off the excess water with a squeegy
- Remove any remaining water with the chamois or microfiber cloth
- Really dirty windows add domestic borax or household ammonia to the solution and dry with the lint free cloth
- For extra sparkle – buff the dry glass with a sheet of crumpled newspaper
- Clean regularly
Alternatively we can connect you with trusted local window cleaners in Cambridge who use these traditional methods.
Find a local window cleaner now