Electrician


scuseme 6 essential electricity safety rules at home

We asked our recommended electricians in Cambridge to come up with six key considerations to keep you and your possessions safe in your home.

In February, there was a fire at Clarins Day Spa on St Andrews Street, Cambridge.  It was caused by an electrical fault, and the incident led to the part closure of John Lewis.  But thanks to their fire prevention systems (smoke and fire alarms, and sophisticated sprinkler systems), both stores kept disruption to a minimum and no one was hurt.  Sadly, for many households the consequent of fires, are often far more damaging.

Against this background, we want to share some important, and sometimes overlooked, safety guidance regarding electricity. (more…)